Billing & Payments
As a non-profit school, dedicated to excellence in developmentally appropriate early childhood education, our monthly cash flow is critical for the effective operations of our school. Therefore, we need each and every family to fulfill their monthly tuition obligations in a timely way.
The goal of the following Childswork Payment Policy is to establish timely monthly collections and ensure that only those families who pay for services are using the services. Unfortunately, when one family does not pay on time, other families, in effect, have to subsidize their child, affecting the quality of our services for all.
- You will receive an invoice (if you have a balance due) on the first day of the month for the following month’s charges in your communication file.
- Tuition and Explorers payments are due on the 1st of every month.
- If payment is not received by the 15th of the month a $35.00 late fee will be assessed.
- If payment is not received by the last day of the month, the family will not be allowed to participate in any Explorers, Enrichment classes, Kids Night Out or camps.
- If payment is more than 60 days overdue, the family will be suspended from all classes at Childswork until the balance is paid in full.
- After 90 days, Childswork reserves the right to turn your account over to a collections agency.
- Please talk with the Executive Director or the Finance Director if you have special needs or circumstances that require a special payment agreement. Scholarships may be available for qualifying families.
- Checks can be mailed, left with the Office Administrator or put in the payment drop box outside the office. Credit card payments can be made with the Office Administrator.
- If you have any questions regarding your payments, account or bills please contact the Finance Manger @ 503-234-3611.
- To withdraw a student, a 30-day written notification is required. Families will be charged for 30 days from the date the written notification is received by the Childswork office.
Credit Card Payments
Childswork accepts Visa or MasterCard.
Please write the following information on all checks:
Child’s first and last name.
What the check is for, i.e.: tuition, Explorers, Kids’ Night Out, etc.
Checks can be mailed to: Childswork Learning Center, 4235 SE Salmon, Portland, OR 97215